One of the most eagerly anticipated additions to the Advanced Elements 2010 line-up, is the arrival of the new AirFusion kayak in late January
The AirFusion kayak is designed to rival the handling and speed of skin-on-frame kayaks, while simplifying the setup procedure. It features a unique design fusion of aluminum alloy frame poles and pressurized air tubes, resulting in a high performance rigid frame system.
- Length 13 feet
- Width 25 inches
- Weight 32 lbs (14.5 kgs)
- Max weight: 300lbs (136 kgs)
- Chambers: 7
- Folded size: 35 x 21 x 9 inches
- Comes with: Duffel bag, repair kit, seat, owner’s manual.
- Narrow beam design paddles like a rigid hard-shell kayak.
- Heavy-duty PVC tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance
- Inflatable coaming area to attach a spray skirt
- Zippered access for below-deck gear storage
- Bungee deck lacing
- D-rings for gear tie-down
- Molded rubber handles
Available: Late January 2010
Stay tuned! We’ll be posting in-depth details when they first arrive. http://www.airkayaks.com/ae1040.html