The Kayakite system aids in cross and downwind runs using kite power. Attach the Kayakite to your canoe or kayak and travel farther in less time. Designed for solo paddlers, the sled kite requires no assembly and is easy to launch from your cockpit.
Simply remove the kite from the deck bag, open the kite (no assembly required), slowly release and anchor to the cockpit or bow of the kayak.
The Kayakite is an easy, stable kite to fly and requires no previous kite flying experience. The Kayakite deckbag is designed to allow easy deployment and recovery of the kite while sitting in the kayak
- Size: W 51″ x H 57″ 1.3m x 1.45m
- Sail: Ripstop Nylon
- Frame: Fiberglass
- Wind Range: 5 – 20 mph
- Convenient deck bag mounts easily to the front deck and features multiple tabs for mounting.
- The deck bag’s stiffened opening allows easy access and mesh vents allow moisture to drain and evaporate.
- Includes an easy-to-fly sled kite, heavy duty nylon and mesh deck bag, sea anchor/drogue, flying line on winder and instructions.
- Stowable deck bag size – 54″ x 4″ diameter, can be somewhat coiled.
For more info, see http://www.AirKayaks.com/kayakite.html