Just arrived, a shipment of the Makaha fiberglass 4pc breakdown kayak paddle from Clear Blue Hawaii at special pricing – only $59 (reg. $89)!
These are unused, open-bag paddles with a slight cosmetic issue – meaning
1) They shipped them to us assembled, and we have taken them apart for easier shipping.
2) The drill holes have slight burrs that will rub off – this does not affect the operation at all.
The Clear Blue Hawaii Makaha paddle features asymmetrical blades that help in equalizing pressure and minimizing torque, allowing for a smoother entry and exit. This is a great all-around paddle for short to medium trips, also in waves and currents.
- Asymmetrical design
- Fiberglass XtX Composite Shaft and fiberglass reinforced polymer blades
- 4-pc breakdown is great for travel and easy storage
- Generates less resistance, thus requiring less gripping force, less effort per stroke and less fatigue
- Well balanced stiffness to flex ratio
- Rubberized drip rings
- Multiple feathering angles.
- Blade width – 18 inches x 7.28 inches.
- Weight – 40 oz.
- Longest shaft length – 27.5 inches
- Available in 230cm or 240 cm lengths.
For more info or to purchase, see http://airkayaks.com/cbh_makaha.html – while supplies last