The MTI Fisher SE Fishing Vest – a classic design that has weathered time. MTI was one of the first manufacturers to combine a fly fishing vest with a paddlesports life vest. Today’s Fisher SE is an economical option for kayaking anglers, but still rich in features.
MTI’s attention to detail includes:
- Reflective shoulder trim
- Padded shoulders
- Padded back with more reflective tape, D-ring attachment,
- Side adjustment buckles
- Pin-on retractor holder for accessories
- Six gear pockets with reinforced drainage holes.
- Including two front pockets w/velcro tabs
- Two zippering pockets, two way zippers
- Front mesh pockets
- Zippering front with two pinch clips and zipper latch
- 300 D Polyester shell, PVC free foam
- 15 lbs, 10 oz of buoyancy
The MTI Fisher SE is an excellent choice for anglers preferring a traditional design economical price without sacrificing features; there’s plenty of storage options for those that need to carry a multitude of fishing accessories. And it features the MTI Limited Lifetime Warranty. For more info, visit http://www.airkayaks.com/products/MTI-Fisher-SE-Angler-Fishing-PFD-Vest.html