A favorite of river runners on big Western Rivers like the Grand and the Rogue!
The Big Buoy is just like its name – lots of flotation for big water, this 26 pounder offers a deceptively slim fit for having all that buoyancy. The Big Buoy colors have been updated for 2012, featuring a cyber-yellow with red pocket, making it extremely visible in the froth and boil of rapids. Great for general whitewater usage as well as for professional guides.
- 500 D Cordura®Plus shell
- Adjustable shoulders, 8 points of adjustable fit
- Lash tab optimally placed for a river knife
- Two large cargo pockets – one is a zippering stretch pocket with attachment clip. The other is an expandable, deep covered pocket with velcro and clip which can be zippered down for smaller loads.
- D-ring and small attachment spots
- Hefty mesh sides for breathability
- Generous reflective panels along the full length of the center zip and down both sides of the shoulder blade.
- Zipper lock
- USCG: Type III
- Buoyancy: 26 lbs. 5 oz.
- Sizes: XS/S (32”-36”), M/L (36”-44”), XL/XXL (44”-54”)
- Weight approximately 2.65 to 2.85 lbs
Now available. Visit http://www.airkayaks.com/products/MTI-Big-Buoy-Whitewater-River-Runner-PFD-Life-Vest.html for details.