The MTI Solaris F-Spec has all the comfort of a mesh-back jacket. The open design allows for flexibility of motion, while the high-cut back is designed to clear the top of many kayak seats. Combined with MTI’s unique “Fishing Specification”
outfitting, the Solaris F Spec an excellent choice for anglers with Sit On Top kayaks.
MTI’s attention to detail includes:
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Back Reflective trim
- Lash tabs
- Cool mesh back
- Open sides allow easy freedom of movement.
- Side compression straps for fit
- Two front buckles and adjustable waist clip closure
- Dual-sided Fishing Bridge has a rigid platform work surface for tying lures.
- Contains an interior pocket and elastic storage loops for tools
- Quick-access Fishing Bay holds a small included tackle box or radio.
- 2 Additional zippered cargo pockets
- Generous gusseted stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Pin-on retractor holder,
- Reflective tape
- Tough cordura shell with nylon interior.
- Buoyancy 16lbs. 5 oz.
With a low-profile, contour cut foam body, open sides and mesh back, the MTI Solaris F-Spec offers a cooler comfort option without sacrificing details. Multi-storage options, the Fishing Bay with included tackle box and the integrated Fishing Bridge work surface make this a multi-purpose workhorse. And it features the MTI Limited Lifetime Warranty.
For more details see http://www.airkayaks.com/products/MTI-Solaris-F-Spec-Angler-Fishing-PFD-Vest.html