The MTI Big Buoy is just like its name – lots of flotation for big water, this 26 pounder offers a deceptively slim fit for having all that buoyancy. Great for general whitewater usage as well as for professional guides.
MTI’s attention to detail includes:
- Adjustable shoulders
- Reflective tape down the shoulder blade
- 3 adjustment points on each side
- Hefty mesh sides for breathability
- D-ring, Lash tab
- Generous reflective panels
- Front adjustment
- Zipper lock
- Two large cargo pockets – one is an expandable, deep covered pocket with velcro and clip which can be zippered down for smaller loads.
- The other is a zippering stretch pocket with attachment clip.
- 500 D Cordura®Plus shell
- Buoyancy: 26 lbs. 5 oz.
Rugged construction, 8 points of adjustable fit, attention to detail and high buoyancy make the Big Buoy a favorite of river runners on big Western Rivers. The Cyber-yellow color makes it extremely visible in the froth and boil of rapids. And it features the MTI Limited Lifetime Warranty.