The Advanced Elements AE2013 high-backed lumbar seat provides adjustable lumbar support, while rear stiffening rods create a comfortable option for those needing a bit more support than the standard seat offers.
Set up is simple.
- Attach the clips;
- Adjust the straps;
- Fasten the back to the kayak;
- Inflate the lumbar portion to desired thickness of 1-4 inches.
- Squeeze clips quickly allow one to attach or remove the seat;
- Adjustable straps let you vary the seating position;
- Two rear mesh pockets allow you to bring gear or supplies;
- Extra long TwistLok allows you to change the support level while kayaking;
- Taller 21 inch seat back.
Even those not looking for lower back support will find the seat pleasantly comfortable on both short and longer kayak paddling trips.