Airis Inflatables of Walker Bay has recently announced the launch of their revolutionary new AIRIS Arrow High-Pressure Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board – a 12 ft 9″ paddle board with a 31 inch width, much longer than most ISUPs on the market.
The Airis Arrow is built using Walker Bay’s patented AirWeb construction which is thicker and stiffer than any other inflatable SUP in the World. While other inflatable SUP designs flex and make it difficult to balance, the Arrow is nearly as rigid as a non-inflatable but with the convenience of an inflatable SUP.
What makes the Airis Arrow stand out are two proprietary RigiDeck non-skid fibreglass steps incorporated into the board surface, so your feet grip a perfect surface adding even further to the rigidness of the design.
The Airis Arrow also features a 6″ inch depth, making it thicker than standard SUPS, more rigid and more stable.
Standard Features and Components
- RigiDeck Non-Skid Fiberglass Base – Two rigid base plates create a solid standing area which feels as stiff to your feet as a rigid SUP but still allows for the Arrow to deflate and roll for convenient storage
- Air Web 6” Construction –The Arrow SUP is built using Walker Bay’s proprietary AIRIS high pressure construction. The Arrow™ inflates to 6.5psi and with the 6” thick construction is incredibly rigid vs. other more standard inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Rear Grip Pads offer more traction in the back of the board giving you flexibility in where you stand for wave riding and pivots in turns.
- Gear attachment points – 4 attachment points in the front of the board are perfect for tying down gear or belongings
- Airpack carrying bag – comes included with every Arrow SUP and makes transporting simple and easy
- Large Rear Skeg offers better tracking performance
- Premium one-way valves make inflation and deflation easy and straightforward
- Proprietary AIRIS High-Pressure Construction means the Arrow™ SUP is the most Rigid Inflatable SUP in the World.
- High Pressure Adjustable Two-Way Hand Pump included. The hand pump inflates the Arrow SUP in minutes and includes an adjustable valve for one or two way pumping plus a pressure gage to ensure the proper PSI level.
- Length 12’6” / 380cm
- Width 2’7” / 80cm
- Thickness 6” / 15cm
- Weight 34 lbs / 15.4 kg
- Air Chambers 1
- Person Capacity N/A
- Max Load N/A
- Storage Dimensions 26”x10.2”x19.7” 66x26x50cm
See two videos on the Airis Arrow ISUP
We have the first Airis Arrow enroute with a shipment of new Airis Play and Airis Tandem inflatable kayaks – due mid. June. Stay tuned to the website at www.AirKayaks.com, and we’ll let you know more about the Airis Arrow Inflatable SUP when it arrives.